Enermax Case, Heatsink/Fan and Power Supply Giveaway: Holiday 2013by Anand Lal Shimpi on November 25, 2013 9:00 AM EST
- Posted in
Going into this holiday season we're fortunate enough to have wonderful sponsors eager to show their support for AnandTech readers by providing us with some hardware to give away. First on the list is Enermax. If you're in need of a new case, CPU cooler and power supply you're going to want to enter this one.
We've got two case/cooler/PSU bundles to give away to two lucky readers. The first bundle features an Enermax Ostrog Pink case. With a white interior the Ostrog Pink is definitely a unique ATX case, ideal for someone who is a bit turned off by a more standard black chassis. Color preferences aside, the Ostrog definitely comes full featured:
This bundle comes with Enermax's ETX-T40-W heatsink/fan. The white finish on the heatpipes is designed to match the Ostrog case, while providing support for virtually all current AMD and Intel sockets (LGA-775/1150/1155/1156/1366/2011, AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/FM1/FM2). These larger heatsinks are a great way to maintain good cooling performance while reducing fan noise thanks to a good amount of surface area and a 120mm fan. The ETX-T40 actually supports up to two 120mm fans on the heatsink if you're looking to go a bit crazy. Finally Enermax is throwing in one of their 550W Triathlor Eco PSUs. This is an 80 Plus Bronze certified power supply that should be able to power the vast majority of configurations.
The second bundle up for grabs swaps out the case for something a little more traditional: a black Enermax iVektor ATX chassis (pictured above). Here you've got 3 x 5.25" bays and 7 x internal 3.5" bays or you can convert 4 of those 3.5" bays to 2.5" bays for SSD use. The iVektor adds support for two 120mm fans at the front of the chassis, one at the back, one at the bottom and two at the top (or a 240mm radiator). The iVektor also features two external USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, HD Audio header and a fan speed controller.
While the chassis changes in the second bundle, the cooler doesn't. Here Enermax is offering an ETX-T40-B, a black version of the T40-W from the first bundle. Rounding out the second bundle is the Enermax Revolution X't 530W PSU. The total wattage rating drops slightly compared to the Triathlor Eco but the efficiency rating goes up to 80 Plus Gold (87 - 93% efficient at 20 - 100% load). I'm a big fan of high efficiency PSUs, particularly given how little power is consumed by modern day desktops at idle or under partial load (e.g. CPU loaded but GPU idle).
Both of these bundles will make great start to any new build, and we're giving them both away to two lucky AnandTech readers. To enter to win all you need to do is leave a comment below (please only post once). The sweepstakes is only open to US residents, be sure to read the terms below. We'll draw two winners and randomly assign one of the two bundles to each winner. We'll ask for your preference in bundle but if both winners choose the same bundle we'll have to randomly select between the two. Good luck!
Entries will be accepted from 9:00 AM ET on 11/25/2013 through 9:00 AM ET on 11/28/2013. We will draw 2 winner(s) who will be selected by 11/29/2013.
Official Rules and Regulations for AnandTech Sweepstakes
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
Upon entering any contest, sweepstakes, or promotion (a “Promotion”) offered by anandtech.com (the “Site”), a website owned and operated by AnandTech, Inc. (“AnandTech”), you must agree to the following Official Rules and Regulations (the “Rules”) as well as any additional rules governing a specific Promotion that AnandTech publishes on the Site.
BEFORE ENTERING A PROMOTION, READ THESE RULES AND THE SITE’S TERMS, CONDITIONS AND PRIVACY INFORMATION. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THE RULES AND THE SITE’S TERMS, CONDITIONS AND PRIVACY INFORMATION.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility. Promotions are open to entrants who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry, and a legal resident of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico). Entries are limited to individuals only who are not presently banned from AnandTech’s website or comments section; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. Directors, officers, employees, contractors, and agents of AnandTech (excluding volunteer AnandTech forum moderators) and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, and children) are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Rules and AnandTech’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to a Promotion.
- Entry Period. Each Promotion will contain a specific time period within which entries will be accepted (a “Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period for this Promotion shall run from 9:00 AM ET on 11/25/2013 through 9:00 AM ET on 11/28/2013. Only entries received during the Promotion Period will be accepted.
- How to Enter. Each Promotion will describe an entry procedure. AnandTech is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by AnandTech. All entries must be in English. Individuals are automatically entered in this Promotion by signing up for AnandTech’s Comments at http://anandtech.com/Account/Register and posting a reply to this post. If randomly selected as a winner individuals must provide full name, complete mailing address, telephone number, AnandTech user name and birth date within 3 days of being contacted.
- Limits on Entry. An individual may enter a Promotion once only. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other means that permits an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly or in excess of the entry limitations is prohibited.
- Prizes. Winning a gift, prize, or other promotional item (a “Prize”) in a Promotion is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Rules. Winners will be selected in a random drawing of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. AnandTech will notify Prize winners using the contact information provided in the winning entry. Failure to claim a Prize by the time or in the manner specified in the particular Promotion will invalidate any claim to the Prize. Prizes are not transferable. The odds of winning a Prize or the Grand Prize depend on the number of entries received by AnandTech. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ARE NOT EXCHANGEABLE FOR FAIR MARKET VALUE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANANDTECH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIZES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. For this Promotion, 2 winner(s) will be selected by 11/29/2013 and will each receive a Enermax Case, CPU Cooler and Power Supply described above (“Grand Prize”). The Total U.S. Retail Value of the Grand Prize is $250. The Grand Prize may not be substituted for cash. The Grand Prize winner will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes, fees, and surcharges associated with receipt and/or use of the Grand Prize. After the Grand Prize winner has been notified and has complied with all applicable Rules, AnandTech will post the Grand Prize winner’s name on this website.
- Publicity. The winner of a Promotion agrees to allow AnandTech to use his or her name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information, and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law.
- Governing Law. These Rules and all Promotions are governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of North Carolina, without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within Wake County, North Carolina. By entering a Promotion, entrants consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of North Carolina and the federal courts located within North Carolina with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of that Promotion.
- General Terms. Any failure by an entrant, including any prize winner, to comply with any of the Rules or the Site’s Terms, Conditions and Privacy Information may result in disqualification from the Promotion. All entries, whether they are eligible entries or ineligible entries, are the exclusive property of AnandTech. AnandTech is not responsible for any typographical errors in the Rules or in any other communication surrounding a Promotion or for any technical malfunction or error relating to the Promotion. AnandTech reserves the right to amend or interpret the Rules at any time, upon published notice to participants on its website. Promotion participants agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless AnandTech and its directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability regarding the Promotion, including any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise) regarding the use or misuse of any Prize, any event beyond AnandTech’s control resulting in the disruption, cancellation, or postponement of the receipt of the Prize, or any typographical errors or technical malfunctions associated with the Promotion. AnandTech reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it, in its sole discretion, determines (i) to be in violation of the Rules, (ii) submitted by fraud or by tampering with the entry process, or (iii) contains inaccurate or fraudulent information. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. IN THE EVENT SUCH AN ATTEMPT OCCURS, ANANDTECH RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Post Your CommentPlease log in or sign up to comment.
View All Comments
kotulakk - Monday, November 25, 2013 - linkThrowing my hat in the ring.
LanceTDavis - Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - linkJust in time for Christmas!
lanestew - Friday, November 29, 2013 - linkMine
casetronic - Wednesday, December 4, 2013 - linkme too
roguecong - Monday, December 9, 2013 - linkYes, please.
JoannWDean - Saturday, December 14, 2013 - linkmy buddy's aunt earned 14958 dollar past week. she been working on the laptop and got a 510900 dollar home. All she did was get blessed and put into action the information leaked on this site... http://cpl.pw/OKeIJo
TemjinGold - Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - linkWould be funny if the spammer won. :D
dm8w - Monday, November 25, 2013 - linkWant, please.
jardows2 - Monday, November 25, 2013 - linkNice looking cases. If I draw on some skull and crossbones, my daughter would love the pink one!
CrystalBay - Monday, November 25, 2013 - linkVery nice cases,I'm in for the drawing..